- To support, develop and advertise cinematograph of Ukraine and other countries
- To make acquaint public, professionals, cinema and television distributors with Ukrainian and foreign cinematography
- To organize meetings with directors, producers, and students from both: Ukraine and other countries of the world
- To cooperate with films producers and festivals
- To cooperate with other organizations and cultural institutions of both: Ukraine and other countries
- To fulfill active assistance to professional partnership and informational exchange between Ukraine and other countries in film production and other kinds of art
- To support and elucidate talented and creative youth in film production and other kinds of art
- To contribute to the popularization of Ukrainian culture in Ukraine and abroad
- To support and popularize all kinds of art, which are the parts of film production – film, photo, fine arts, music, singing, ballet and so on
- To enhance the prestige and role of documentary films as an important factor in social life.
To the competitive review the following films are accepted: documentary, popular-science, student’s (documentary and feature) short films, TV programs, reports, which have been made during 2016-2019 years by public or private studios of Ukraine or any country of the world. The following documents should be added to the film: synopsis of the movie, photo frame of film, photo of director or director of photography (preferably both) with a brief biography. Application for participation in the competition should be in the proposed form. Originals of movies allowed to participate in the main competition should be applied in advance and not later than last month before the festival.
Organizers of the festival inform contestants about this within a month after presenting his/her work at the previous contest. Copies of the movies participated in the Festival are not sent back to owners.
Those who wish to take part in the festival can be assisted by the organizers in tickets booking (train, plane), any class hotel booking on condition of the prior arrangement but not later than one month before the beginning of the festival.